its me...

its me...
beautiful girl from Shah Alam..

this is my big family

this is my  big family
with my lovely parents

alL mY sibLingS..

alL mY sibLingS..
verY happy faMily

Monday, March 29, 2010

about my family...

i have lovely and sweet family who was makes me happy all the time.. my father, Mokhtar bin Haji Junoh was born in Kelantan at 22 march 1961 is a person who very protective and caring. He is my father who taking care of me until now.. my mother's name is Romnah bt Haji Misman who is really nice person and loving person. I thinks that she is the most beautiful women in the world and i'm the most beautiful girl in the world.. hahahaahaha.. She was born in Selangor at 11 January 1965.. My parents is very sweet and loving couple..

next is my sister, Siti Noordzila the eldest one. she is very pretty girl like her sister..me.. hehehe.. Her ages is 24 years old now and she's not married yet.. but she have many boyfriends.. huhuhuhuhu.. (i'm just joking). my eldest brother's name is Mohd Shazwan who was very handsome guy and caring person. he's now is 23 years old and he is working at Hotel Summit, USJ.. next is my brother who was very chubby and cute. he's now is 15 years.. his name is Mohd Khairul Anwar who taking PMR this years. next is Mohd Khairul Asyraff, 14 years. he is very interesting person. second last is Mohd Syahmi. he is 10 years old. he is very active boy. lastly is my youngest sister and the only one who has the longest name that is Puteri Nur Aisyah Shuhada. she is very cute girl and very talkative eventough she just only 4 years old... that only about my big and happy family.. and i love my family very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment