its me...

its me...
beautiful girl from Shah Alam..

this is my big family

this is my  big family
with my lovely parents

alL mY sibLingS..

alL mY sibLingS..
verY happy faMily

Monday, March 29, 2010

my friends.. lovely friends.. GBS!!!

i have a big group that called GBS consists of 9 lovely gurls which is myself_ the beutiful... zue-gowda.. huhuhuhu... next is Sakie@Kina who is my roomate . she is very talkative person.. she can die if she not talking because she likes to talk very much.. Farah who is the person who is caring and lovely person. but if she laugh you can see the real fara exactly.... her laugh quiet scared to me.. hahahaha.. ARIFFA!!!! the person who have big Voice and also talkative. everytime and anytime you can hear the voice of ariffa.. ( ariffa don't beat me!!!!).. sha@ssya is slumber person.. she said that many person compare her with SITI NURHALIZA! I think the person who said that is blind person.. huhuhuhu.. and i think many will agree with me... but she is very loving person..
yan is a very active person i think.. i like the way she talk.. It makes me laugh.. bibi.. person who mysterious..and beautiful.. she is taking ib course in kbm.. others of my gang in GBS is saf in segamat, she is protective person and very nice to me... but she and sakie always disturbing me. (angry!! (", ) ) the last one is ann who was the eldest in our group.. she in segamat also with saf... i like the way you move... huhuhuhuuu.. i miss both of them a lot... GO GBS!!! chaiyyyokkk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment